What Does the Term Cookie Mean?
A cookie is a small file made up of numbers and letters. It’s used to store information on your device as you visit our website. There are two types of cookies differentiated:
- Session cookies that are used during a single site visit.
- Persistent cookies that are stored during the repeat visits.
To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
What Cookies Do We Use? For What Purpose?
This is the complete list of cookies that we use on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies – used to operate our website for technical purposes.
- Analytical/performance cookies – used to collect general information about users who reach our site, as well as their behavior while browsing our web pages. This helps us to improve performance of our site. For example, performance cookies help us make different pieces of content more findable. All information is 100% anonymous.
- Targeted cookies – used to save information about your visit to our website, as well as, actions that you took while browsing its pages. This includes tracking links that you followed and the pages you visited. The respective information will be used for advertising purposes. We will display ads that are the most relevant to your preferences. Please keep reading further to see more details about this type of cookies, as well as how to opt out.
Can I Disable Cookies? How?
You can enable and disable cookies in your browser settings. Visit the site to learn how to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites that you visit.
If you are based in Europe, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu for more details about advertising cookies and their management.
If you are located in the US, refer to www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies in order to enable/disable cookies.
If you are looking for more details about the ways to manage cookies, refer to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website.
What Are the Results of Cookies Deactivation?
Disabling cookies that are necessary for website’s proper operation, the web page won’t load either. Those are the cookies that are intended to enhance your site browsing experience.
Disabling cookies that remember your preferences or analytics, we won’t be able to provide you with the relevant information. If you disable all cookies (including the essential ones), then you won’t be able to access all parts of our website. However, disabling cookies won’t deactivate web beacons and other trackers. Still, the web beacons’ functionality will be limited.
Changes to the Policy